Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lazy College Days

1. No more cross country this season. I am getting out of shape, even though K---- and I run in the mornings. I feel all fluffy and generally unfit.

2. I had all A's and one B at midterm. I can possibly, (in the best of all possible worlds) make all A's, but that would require dead perfect grades on my next two Calc. tests (Hahahaha) and an A on my Western Lit finals (ehhhhhhh) But, as my friend A---- once said on her xanga, cue the "Eye of the Tiger" music and I'll set my eyes on the prize.

3. My Laundry really needs doing. But I forget and only remember at the wrong times. Fortunately, I still have a small stockpile of clothing essentials. (And yes, they are clean)

4. My glasses are broken. I rolled over on them while I slept and -pop!- the lenses came out of the frame.

5. I have not studied nearly as much as I could be, and yet I see no negative effects. I love being a freshman sometimes.

6. I feel sad sometimes when I think of the people who will graduate this school year, and the people who will graduate next year, and the people who will graduate after that, and be gone....

7. My new favorite song is "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol.

8. I have sworn off TV.

9. I have sworn to finish my reading list by new years.

10. I really, really, need to go finish Lit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bernice said...

Yes, Chasing Cars is an awesome song. You should check out Run by them. I think you would like it.

: ( for your glasses...

Do you realize that you will be home in a week? ahhhh....... I am so excited. Dinner, si?

2:55 PM  
Blogger Novori said...

Fluffy? You hardly look fluffy.

I, on the other hand, am becoming fluffy.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home