Wednesday, November 29, 2006

FAT FREE Milk

My roommate R------ is snoring in his top bunk behind me - he goes to bed before I do, and wakes up later. He left the television set on ESPN (mute, mind you) and fell asleep before I got back from a late night Wal-Mart run w/ M----- and K-------. We raided the donut section, choosing only the most select, the most costly, glazed cake donuts we could find, along with milk. (Not just any milk, but FAT FREE milk. We may eat donuts at 1:00 in the morning, but by golly, we're going to drink FAT FREE milk with 'em.) We sat in the top floor hallway of my dormitory and consumed them with the other late-nighters.

I highly, strongly, urgently recommend this video to you. It will change your entire mood for the better. It's a video of someone laughing and it's infectious. And while we're on media, please listen to this song, by Interpol, which my friend and hardcore running buddy K---- recommended. (We get up early in the mornings to run so yes, we are most definitely hardcore)

G----- told me today that he thinks that spirituality should have sensuality combined with it, talking with me about "Batter My Heart", by John Donne. (If you're confused about the word "sensuality" try reading the poem and it should make more sense.) We were watching Scream with a bunch of people and I wish I could have talked about it more with him. Scream, however, is not the most conducive movie for these kinds of discussions.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening - or, as the Altell directory assistance lady told me, a "happy good night".

1 Comments:

Blogger Novori said...

THERE WILL NEVER BE QUESTION MARKS WHEN YOU ARE HARDCORE.

...Yeah...

Donuts? (DONUTS ARE NOT HARDCORE.) ...Now I really want some donuts. Dagnabbit...

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home